Walla is open from Tuesday to Friday for brunch/lunch from 11 am. to 2:00 pm. and on Saturdays from 9:30 am. – 3 pm. In the summer months we are closed on Saturdays as we are at our tent at the Penticton Downtown Market on Front St. (in front of Starbucks). All our dishes are made from scratch.
(prices include tax and are subject to change without notice. GF denotes Gluten-Free)
Our signature Brioche French Toast, served with real maple syrup, fresh fruits. Perfect with a cup of our organic dark roast: $13.
Sandwiches served on fresh rosemary focaccia buns: $12.
Here are some samples of our special daily sandwiches:
- Mushroom Ragout with blue cheese and greens, $12.
- Spanish Frittata (potato & caramelized onion omelette) with Manchego, Cheddar and organic greens (*GF- also available with large tossed salad instead of bread -$12.)
- Israeli Tuna Salad with organic greens (*GF- also available with large tossed salad instead of bread -$12.)
- House-smoked Pastrami (nitrate-free) with mustard, house-made spicy pickles and horseradish,on our artisan bread. Served with fresh sliced tomatoes, onions and olives ($16.).
Daily soup: includes fresh bread $ butter: $6.00 reg./$7.50 lg.
Combo: Add cup of soup to sandwich – $4.
Quiches: Mediterranean (artichokes, sundried tomatoes & olives), Provencal (Zucchini and Broccoli), or Lorraine (house-cured Pancetta, wild mushrooms and Fontina cheese). All with whole wheat crust. Served with tossed salad. $13.
Shakshuka (GF without the bread): 3 poached eggs in a tomato/pepper/onion sauce, sprinkled with Feta and brought sizzling hot to the table in its own cast iron skillet. Served with house-made spicy pickles and artisan bread. $12.
Beef Bourguignon: a rich, sauce-laden dish served with potatoes and spicy pickles (and bread for soaking up the sauce!) $16.
Osso Buco: tender veal shank on a bed of creamy polenta. Served with spicy pickles. $25.
Polenta with Mushroom Ragout (GF) : a hearty, comforting dish made with creamy cornmeal grits, topped with mushroom ragout and Blue cheese. Served with spicy pickles. $12.
Greek Salad (GF): large salad with feta, Kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and greens $12.
Israeli Tuna Salad (GF): our house-made tuna salad on a bed of organic greens, tomatoes, avocados, onions and Kalamata olives $12.
- Individual Flourless dark Callebaut Chocolate cakes.
- Alfajores cookies – triple decker shortbread with dulce de leche and coconut.
- Baklawa with almonds, pecans and walnuts.
- Pavlova: meringues, pastry cream, seasonal fruit
- other seasonal offerings like Clafouti (gluten-free) and Rustic Fruit Tarts with Frangipane by the slice